How to use ecobale
ecobale environmentally friendly animal bedding is designed to make animal, poultry and game maintenance and mucking out much easier, cleaner and healthier. Withecobale you don’t need to perform the strenuous shaking ritual that is necessary with traditional animal bedding. Just open the bale and immediately you’ll see the bedding flow into the stable, pen or hutch ready for spreading. No clouds of dust, no mess and no fuss.
We have put together a guide to using ecobale. Please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions.
Your first ecobale animal bed
ecobale can be used to top up your traditional bedding. However, for the best, most efficient results, we suggest completely clearing any existing traditional animal bedding and starting anew with a fresh bed of ecobale.
Starting an ecobale bed
Its best not to skimp on your first ecobale bed: it could be a false economy. Remember that a well-stocked initial cardboard animal bed will require less topping up and maintenance in the long term. As a guide, ecobale is of a slightly greater volume to an average bale of wood shavings. Make sure you use enough and make a generous first ecobale animal bed.
How to make your ecobale bed
- Completely muck out the stable or other living area
- Empty ecobale onto your animal bedding surface
- Spread the shredded cardboard bedding evenly over the surface
- Make a firm bed and bank up the sides for best results
How much ecobale to use
The amount of ecobale cardboard animal bedding needed depends on several factors such as:
- The amount of time the living area is occupied
- The stable size
- The depth of bedding required
- The cleanliness of the animal
- How you prefer to keep your animal’s living space
- Using a fork, cast the soiled shredded cardboard animal bedding against a wall to separate the muck from the bedding, allowing simple removal of droppings.
Removal of soaked bedding
- Scrape away the surface bedding to reveal the bottom layer of wet bedding
- Simply remove the wet bedding layer
- Top up the animal bed with more ecobale
ecobale animal bed maintenance
To ensure a continuously fresh bed of ecobale with a minimised risk of contamination by dirt or dust:
- Regularly clean the living area by gently tossing the bedding against the sides then sweeping away any small fragments left behind
- Turn the bed on a regular basis
- Toss the bedding with a fork to allow air to circulate
ecobale animal bedding is the ideal eco-friendly alternative to traditional materials used for animal bedding and game and poultry rearing. Please Contact Us for further information or to place an order.
ecobale Limited : T: 01353 725888 : E: email@example.com
Home : About Us : Product Details : How to Use : Product Benefits : Environment : Links : Contact Us : Ordering
Terms and Conditions : Privacy Statement